Friday, February 13, 2009

Where am I going?

Man the titles of these posts can be challenging to come up with. This post's title reflects more what my entire purpose of coming to NZ is all about. Seeking after a direction in my life. However I do not want it to be just any direction, I want it to be God's. So I asked him, and he didn't say anything. SO I asked again, and nothing still. Yet despite the lack of an answer to my question, I feel that I will find it in the last week or two of the DTS. Patience, all I am supposed to be doing right now is taking part in the school. It's quite a nice feeling to know I'm where I should be, and yet the time is passing so quickly already I'm trying to savor it. Before I know it all 5 months will be gone... :'(

On another note, I so totally wish that I'd brought my longboard (skateboard designed for cruising and going fast) with me as this place is prime longboarding place...I may have to buy one. On the other hand a new longboard just wouldn't be the same as my Never Summer board that I could bring down here in July...See what type of tough things I have on my mind?

Kidding! There's SO much sweet stuff happening here that I can't write it all out. This is just a taste. OH! I bought a book today, A Sheperd Looks at Psalm 23. I remember Eryn, at least I think it was he, doing a short bible study witht hat book and now that I am in sheep country I thought I'd read it again.

I purchased the book while on a nice long walk, that was kind of sore, which lead me to desire the longboard even more.

Tomorrow there's a nice big and long hike to do. same place, different time!

2 comments:

  1. Walking is good! Hiking is good! Psalm 23 is good! Looks like it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah is visiting and introduced me to your blog. I hope it is okay to follow you! Thanks for sharing your adventure.
    love
    B

    ReplyDelete