Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Weeks Go By

And so they will continue to so, some seemingly longer than others. These past few have however been of the short variety. Days filled with lots of stuff to do, people to talk to and things to learn.
As a DTS staff member I'm seeing first hand now how much goes into a school from the planning and organizational side, and It's haunting how much more goes on that I don't know about. God bless the school leaders around the world.
I'm not really certain what to write today, but I felt that I should write something. It's snowing here! That's pretty exciting news, and the mountains are opening next weekend, I hope I'll be able to get my pass by then.
The students have been here for one week and we're really diving in and they're already blowing me away, can't wait for outreach. On the other hand, Beginning to plan the outreach and all the little things that go along with that is all new ground for me, so not only is it a little daunting, but I don't even know all of the things that I need to consider. That's kind of fun eh? What an adventure it will be.
Oh yeah, as for outreach, I'm still praying as to where I will be going to be leading a team. Does anyone think they have a word from God about where he wants me to go?
So, funny story, I learned this new game called Ninja, where you get to be a ninja and we play it quite often. I recommend being a ninja as often as possible :)
Oh we have a ping pong table and a fössball table, so I must away and go play.

Matt Clarke
Go Big or Go Home!

1 comment:

  1. Havalah says: sounds like you're having fun and God's growing and stretching you(as He likes to do). God Bless!

    Dahvede says: there's alot more to staffing then students often see, but it's worth it! Please email us and tell us how we can learn to be ninja's.

    Dahvede & Havalah

    ReplyDelete